Primary accessibility issues found include:
- missing structural landmarks and semantic markup;
- interacting with the navigation (mobile and desktop);
- images and infographics without alt text or alternative descriptions;
- no controls on carousels;
- contrast issues throughout including buttons and headings.
If you are finding any content not accessible, please email email@example.com with your request.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of our site, so if you find anything on the site difficult to use please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions on enforcement procedure, please contact email@example.com.